19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

Video Task

                                        LIMITLESS 

                                                       TENSES


Exercise 1) Fill in the blanks according to the video. (between 0.00-0.41)
  • I ................(not, want) to see anybody.
  • Steve .............(handle) the rent, so you can feed your crap to him.
  • I suddenly .........(have) extra reason to get away from her.
  • I .......... thoughtlessly ...........(ingest) a substance.
  • Like the rent ............(not,be) low enough!
  • I...............(get) remarkably little information from Vernon about what this drug .............(do).
Exercise 2) True or False
 
  • (   ) The man and his landlord's wife like each other.
  • (   ) His landlord's wife studies law.
  • (   ) The man studies law.
  • (   ) The man was actually blind.



Exercise 3) Put the following sentences in a correct order.
  • blame / me / don't / I /  you / and /don't / I / like .
..................................................................................................................
  • blow/ wishing/ are/ out /my/ you /would /I /brains .
..................................................................................................................
  • this/ my /shouldn't/ existence/ upset/ this/ make .
..................................................................................................................
  • do/ in/ I /how/ law/ you/ school/ know/ am ?
..................................................................................................................
  • access/ time/ the/ whole/ was/ there/ needed/ it/ I/ was/ all/ and ?
.................................................................................................................
  • it/ knew/ do/ I/ what/ to/ I/ how/ and/ needed/ do/ to.

1 yorum:

  1. I really like your video task, and I think that it is very useful for students, especially those who have a problem with tenses. I think this learning method is better than the others, because I support the idea of visual learning. Also, I like your movie choice, because I really love Bradley Cooper :D

    YanıtlaSil